Fireplaces & Fire Pits in Los Angeles, CA
Your landscape is an especially important part of your property. It lends dimension to the outdoor spaces; the plantings and trees add greenery and life and the masonry features add stability to the yards. While you can use these areas comfortably during the spring and summer months, it becomes very difficult to use them as much during winter because of the cold.
The simplest way to overcome this problem and ensure that you can use these areas optimally even when there is a nip in the air is to get some fire features installed in your yard. We at Edsons Pavers cater to customers in and around Los Angeles, CA. Our company has successfully completed many fire feature design and installation projects throughout the surrounding areas. We install these features as part of new landscaping projects; but if you want to install a stone fire pit or fireplace on an existing landscape, we can do that too.
Fire Pit and Fireplace Installation- Things to Consider
Take a look at the different aspects we keep in view while handling any fire feature installation project:
- Our experts will survey the available space and understand where you want the fireplace or fire pit installed.
- They will take detailed measurements of that place.
- Some homeowners want these features installed on their patio or deck or even their outdoor kitchen, while others want it placed in a nook in their yard.
- The styling and design of the brick fireplace or fire pit will complement the styling of your home and the features in it.
- We ensure that only the best materials are used in the work and that skilled and experienced installers handle the job- this ensures the longevity of the feature.
- You can choose from a natural stone, brick, or concrete outdoor fireplace. While all of these are strong materials, the latter is more economical than brick or natural stone.
- If you like the appearance of these materials, we can install veneers made of them on your concrete fire feature.
- The mantle will also be designed creatively and installed expertly to lend the fireplace a complete look.
- When we are planning these features, we can also help with designing the area around it. For instance, we can install pavers on the floor and build walls along the periphery of the space with in-built seating in them.
Custom Fire Pit Design
In short, we provide start to end fireplace design and installation services that are customized to your requirement. When you will not compromise on the quality of your landscape installations, the only company you need to call is Edsons Pavers.
We are focused on providing high-grade services at extremely competitive fireplace, firepits and BBQ installation cost. Feel free to call us at 951-443-0281 and discuss your requirements with our experts. You can also contact us and send project details via the Contact Us form on our website and we will call you back.